Mill Road Music
There is music happening in all sorts of unexpected places:
- Near Donkey Common
- At Petersfield
- Near the Avenue of Limes
- On Tenison Road
- In Ditchburn Gardens
- At the Food Fair in Gwydir Street Car Park, and outside the Bath House
- In Lloyds Bank Car Park
- On the corner of Cavendish Road
- Outside Urban Larder
- In Hope Street Yard
- In front of the Co-op, on the corner of Catharine Street
- Outside Martin & Co/Century 21 on the corner of Thoday Street
- Outside EF Language School, on the corner of Coleridge Road.
And there is music in other places too (again starting from the East Road end of Mill Road):
- Samba parades, choirs, and street events and Morris dancing.
- A party tent for musicians is set up at the Argyle Street Housing Co-operative car park (ASHCOOP) all day, and the Arco Iris community samba band and a host of other acts play there.
- Cambridge 105 is broadcasting live from the Mill Road Winter Fair. The community radio station will be outside Tesco with live bands and coverage from around the Fair.
- Choirs and other musical acts perform at Romsey Mill, St Barnabas Church and St Philip's Church.